Thursday, June 5, 2008

Week 3/ Thing 6: Flickr Toys

Here's a jigsaw puzzle of our cat Atticus. He loves to stretch out on the shelf when the heat is on. We call it his warming bench. I found this on Big Huge Labs: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/, part of Flickr. I have to admit, I'm getting off track again. I decided to add Joyce Valenza's Never Ending Search to my list of blogs, but then I had to go there to get the URL and then I had to read a couple of her posts and then I got some good ideas and that was all about 2 hours ago. I'm just now getting back to what I sat down to do!

Hmmm, Atticus
showed up fine the first day and then disappeared. Any ideas?

I think I got him back.

4 comments:

hiker said...

Ah yes, the time sink. I like the addition of information about you under your picture. Poems aren't the only thing that sleep in your shoes.........

Raven About Web 2.0 Team said...

When I click on the icon it takes me to the picture on flickr so the picture is there. Cute by the way. Try copy and using the add picture icon on the post edit page.

Ann

hiker said...

I would try what Ann said. When I wanted to change picture size/location it did seem like I had to add the picture through the icon on the edit page. Flickr gives you that option on their page.

Soccer Mom (Kristen A) said...

Great job on your jigsaw puzzle. This was a very neat idea and fun for students to try since they know it is your cat. Good job!